Monday, July 23, 2012

Relay For Life - Oak Lawn

Hello again everyone, 

This weekend I had the privilege of shooting photos at Oak Lawn's Relay For Life event this past weekend.  I can't put into words the overall power of the event, so I won't even try to.  For what all of those survivors and care givers went through, it was amazing to see all the smiles on everyone in attendance.  So I'm not going to waste anymore time talking about the day, hope you enjoy the pictures.
























I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.  Time to go for now.  If anyone wants me to email a copy, please let me know.  I can be reached at imagesofcamelot@gmail.com

Time to go for now, until next time keep that shutter moving!

Joe and Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment