Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random Pictures We Like

This entry features some random photos that we have taken. They range from an ice storm in the country, to Sunset water show in Michigan. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Yes it was cold outside.

Still cold outside, in case you didn't believe me the first time

This picture is from the Musical Fountain in Grand Haven, Michigan. Every night at sunset the town gathers at a park downtown and watches across the river to see this light and music display. It had music choreographed to music from The Raiders of the Lost Arc theme to contemporary rock music. It was a great event.


The grand finale was set to the Score to the Pirates of the Caribbean. Great way to end the show.

This last picture is at my parents house. We were getting ready to leave, and I thought this was a cool looking bird house. I've decided that I'm going to do a full photo shoot of my parents riverfront lot, and some of the surrounding town. They live right off of Old Route 66, so there are some fun landmarks nearby.
That is all for now, stay tuned for more posts, it is going to be a little different for a while. Hopefully that is a good thing.
Bye bye for now,
Joe and Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment